Eau Claire, WI Tutoring
Northwest Reading Clinic
For educational needs beyond the typical, contact Ruth Harris, M.S., Director of Nothwest Reading Clinic and 2011 Children's Legacy Award Recipient. Ruth Harris has been providing personalized educational services to children, adolescents, and adults in the Eau Claire, WI area for 43 years. Call today to schedule your one-on-one instruction and professional diagnosis by a licensed clinical psychologist.
At Northwest Reading Clinic, each student is given an initial diagnostic evaluation in order to determine specific educational needs. Educational, physical, intellectual, emotional and social factors are taken into consideration. Thereafter, students are periodically re-evaluated in order to determine progress and to review their individual educational program.
- One-on-One personalized educational services for children, adolescents and adults
- Diagnosis, remediation and enrichment
- Parent Consultation
- Student / Parent advocacy
- ADD coaching for children, adolescents and adults in time management, organization and goal setting
- Reading Instruction in phonics, vocabulary, comprehension and speed reading
- In-service training for classroom teachers and administrators on reading, learning disabilities, Attention Deficit Disorders and developing "What Works" learning / problem-solving strategies.
- Program presentations for teachers, parents, professional organizations and community groups.
Our Specialties Include:
- Learning disabilities
- Executive functioning skills training
- Asperger's syndrome
- Math instruction
- Writing instruction
- Spelling improvement
- Accent reduction therapy and associated ESL services
- Study skills and test taking
- GED / SAT / ACT / GRE / PPST preparation
- Memory training
- Socialization skills
- Self-concept enhancement
- Gifted and talented enrichment
- Homework help
- Speed reading
Call the Northwest Reading Clinic at 715-834-2754 or 800-773-2605 to make an appointment today.
Daytime, Evenings & Saturdays